What Inspires and What Keeps My Fingers Typing

I am inspired by photos. Aren't you? Here are two that bring a smile to my face and make my day just a little brighter.
I wish someone would just buy me an angora bunny already! Canaan was going to and Mike convinced
him that it would poop all over our house. Canaan gags just thinking about a baby drooling so when Mike
said that, Canaan said he wouldn't buy me one anymore.

My dear friend, Pam, is a fantastic photographer and business woman living in Minnesota. Her company
Leaves of Grass just does absolutely amazing work.



On a totally different topic, I have been incredibly blessed with some really interesting writing gigs recently. Some have yet to be published ~ so I'll keep those under wraps for now. But a few came out in recent days:

BabyYourself Magazine ~ I loved writing this article about losing baby weight. Its never easy to shed those few pesky last pounds; but its doable! You can read the entire magazine online there at the link. Buh-Bye Baby Weight is on pages 10-11.

Trawick and Martin ~ I got connected to this company recently and I adore the topics they ask me to write for them. Recently, I wrote about collecting hotel silver. I could have researched that topic endlessly~ oh to live in the height of glamour in London! Browse their online store...dreamy times ten.

Chevy Chaser~ I am so lucky to have a columnist gig with a fantastic local publication. This month the topic was picnics. A topic near and dear to my heart because this girl loves a picnic.

Speaking of writing...there's a little something special going up in our backyard. I'll start sharing about that next week~

Have a great weekend!