Buying Local at Christmas




Between Louisville and Lexington, we have some really great, independently owned shops~ Here are some of my favorites and a few new ones that have come across my radar.....happy holiday shopping~ and if you live outside the Bluegrass state~ I'd love to know where you're shopping this year!
This shop is a bit of heaven on earth. The owners are simply amazing and the items continually surprise me.
This sweet coffee shop/bakery has it all.....

...including a sound room with a record player.

This shop had an abundance of fairly priced gift giving goodies...and a big ol' red door that screamed "photo op"

He really could spend hours reading the labels in this shop.

I, for the life of me, can't remember the name of this shop. Anyone? Regardless, it was pretty dreamy.



Signature